Preorder price available until 15th July.
A thrilling space-based campaign for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Home of the stars and gateway to the heavens, the Astral Plane teems with excitement and possibility. With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, ply the silvery void known as the Astral Sea, and hop between worlds of the D&D multiverse.
This collection contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run a campaign set in the starlit realms of Wildspace and the Astral Sea, as well as new options for players who want to create characters at home in this fantastic setting.
- Collection includes adventure book, setting book, book of monsters, poster map, and DM screen
- Light of Xaryxis—a 64-page hardcover adventure set in the Astral Plane for characters of levels 5–8
- The Astral Adventurer’s Guide—64-page hardcover book presenting the Astral Plane as a campaign setting, including space-based character options, spells, magic items, spacefaring rules, ships, and more
- Boo’s Astral Menagerie—a 64-page hardcover book with game statistics and descriptions for over 60 creatures found in Wildspace and the Astral Sea
- Double-sided poster map of the Rock of Bral—an asteroid-city that can serve as both an adventure location and a campaign hub
- DM Screen—four-paneled Dungeon Master’s screen designed for rollicking space adventures
Last updated November 10, 2019
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fifteen (15) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
104 Elizabeth St
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Opened booster packs
- Opened card sleeves
- Opened card game product
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in like-new condition unless faulty
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: